Friday, January 29, 2010

Hi Everyone, Ann and I are home again from a tour.  We were invited to talk to kids who were part of the Fraser Valley Library Reading Challenge.  Good luck to all you participants.  Go, kids, go!  
We visited libraries and schools in Hope, Abbotsford, Mission, Langley, Ladner, Tsawassen, Delta, West Vancouver and Aggazis.  We had a great time at Harrison Hot Springs.  Ann even went canoeing and she soaked in the hot springs.  I stayed at Earla's home.  I could have handled a swim in the hot springs myself, but of course, no dogs were allowed in their pool.  Groan!  And I'm such a good swimmer too.  As far as canoeing is concerned, No thanks!  That little boat is way too wobbly for me.     

So, I'm pooped and resting.  After all I will be 13 years old on February 25.  
Ann is back to working at her desk.  I wonder what she has on the go right now.  
Here's a snuggle and a slobbery kiss to you from me, Shira, the wonder dog.