Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Teeheehee, this is, believe it or not, Ann dancing for the students in her wooden shoes.  I laughed so hard I had to sneeze and I almost fell off the table.  I'm on a table when we are at schools so I can keep an eye on the students in the back row, and I can't vacuum the floor for left-over bits of food.  (One of my favorite activities.)  The Evergreen students liked Ann's dancing a lot though, I think.  They liked the Dutch street organ music too, and the little Dutch girl dancing on the screen.  Humans!  Sometimes I think they are quite strange.  Not at all like dogs.   A teacher at Evergreen School took this picture.  We had a nice stay with Karen and Brian.  It sure was nice of them to share their house and meals with us.
We are now at Ear Falls.  
Cheers for now.  Shira.