Saturday, April 25, 2009

Shira, the border collie's blog

On to Manitoba and Ontario.  Ann loves the flat prairies; she says it reminds her of Holland.  We saw a coyote yesterday but I was not allowed to get out of the van to say hi.  
We both loved Pense School.  The students were so cute, sitting all in rows and watching me, and Ann too of course.  
Here's a picture of the students outside, skipping rope.  I wanted to jump in--jumping is one of my favorite activities-- but of course, as usual, Ann wouldn't let me.
The weather is cold but sunny, so camping is fun.  I led my human on a long walk in Regina today. There were sure a lot of interesting smells along the paths by the river.   The river was high and we couldn't walk everywhere, as you can see from the picture.
Cheers,
Shira (the wonder dog)